Private label for sport supplement brands
Demand for sports and related nutritional supplements continues to grow at an ever-increasing rate, largely because these products have become far more mainstream in recent years.
Rather than being the sole preserve of athletes, bodybuilders and gym fanatics, individuals (both men and women) are now looking to regularly complement their exercise regimens with high-quality sports supplements and health foods.
In 2017, Mintel reported that:
"many of the UK’s fitness lovers are using sports nutrition products. Indeed, almost three in ten Brits (27%) use sports nutrition products*, rising to two in five (39%) Brits who exercise more than once a week.
Overall, it is the UK’s young men who show the strongest use of sports nutrition products, with three in five (61%) men aged 16-34 saying they use these products. High usage among this group comes at a time when many men are following bulky exercise regimes. Over one in three (35%) men aged 16-34 say they exercise four times a week or more, compared to 26% of women of the same age.
Meanwhile, it seems young women’s use of sports nutrition is growing from strength to strength, with two in five (40%) women aged 16-34 using sports nutrition products. What is more, Mintel research reveals that there has been a surge in usage of protein powders among young women. Indeed, while only 7% of women aged 16-24 used protein powders for drink in 2015, this has more than doubled in 2017 to 18%."
What this means for you, as a current or prospective reseller of wholesale sports supplements, is that there has never been a better time to get (or expand) your own brand labelled products and be part of this booming industry.
About our wholesale sports supplements
We have a comprehensive range of wholesale muscle mass and sport supplements, which includes protein powders, antioxidants, amino acids, meal shakes, herbal formulations, Omega oils and more. These blends, complexes, powders and capsules are designed to support everything from muscle growth and stamina, to immunity, recovery, flexibility, energy levels and weight loss / weight gain - all through quality, natural ingredients.
- Antarctic Krill Oil - 500mg capsules: a great source of Omega 3, phospholipids and the antioxidant astaxanthin, in easy-to-take capsules.
- CherryBeet - a concentrated blend of beetroot and Montmorency cherry powder and extract (4500mg), plus vitamin B6, turmeric (95% curcumin) and black pepper in capsules.
- Happy-Flex Combination - a combination of bioavailable glucosamine HCL, MSM, vitamin C, herbs and enzymes in capsules, for collagen, bone and cartilage support.
- HempNourish (Original Flavour) - a hemp and superfoods combination protein powder.
- L-Glutamine - pure amino acid powder.
- MEALtime (Chocolate Flavour) - a vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free meal shake, fortified with vitamins, minerals and dietary fibre from psyllium husks - this chocolate flavour is ideal for slimmers in the early stages, when cravings can be at their worst!
- MEALtime (Chocolate and Mint Flavour) - a vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free meal shake, fortified with vitamins, minerals and dietary fibre from psyllium husks.
- MEALtime (Vanilla Flavour) - a vegan dairy-free, gluten-free meal replacement, fortified with vitamins, minerals and dietary fibre from psyllium husks.
- NaturaC - a food form vitamin C supplement in capsules, derived from fruits and herbs.
- Omega 3-6-9 Oils - a balanced blend of these beneficial oils in capsules.
- PeaNourish - concentrated pea protein powder PLUS phyto-nutrients and antioxidants from 9 other superfoods and herbs.
- RiceNourish (Chocolate and Mint Flavour) - a vegan protein powder blend with rice protein isolate (78%), plus psyllium husks, green tea, alfalfa and guarana seed.
- Turmeric Herbal Combo - organic turmeric powder PLUS high-potency turmeric extract (95% curcumin), ginger root extract (5% gingerols), cayenne extract (100au capsaicin), piperine (black pepper) extract, zinc citrate and vitamin B6 - combination support for bone health, energy levels, immunity, oxidative stress and more.
- WheyNourish (Chocolate Flavour) - premium quality whey concentrate and isolate from the highest grade hormone-free milk, sourced from EU and British cows - no GMOs, artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or added sugar (over 21g of protein per 30g serving).
- WheyNourish (Vanilla Flavour) - premium quality whey concentrate and isolate from the highest grade hormone-free milk, sourced from EU and British cows - no GMOs, artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or added sugar (over 23g of protein per 30g serving).
Click here for more information about these individual products.
About us and our private label service
Specialist Supplements Ltd has been supplying trade customers and health practitioners with quality, UK-made and GMP sports and other nutritional supplements for over two decades. We are well-established, and have earned a reputation as an expert in the private label supplements field in particular.
We have a dedicated and experienced in-house Own Label team, who guide you through the process of setting up your own brand so that it is as quick, easy and affordable as possible. Deal with just one supplier for all your wholesale private label supplement needs.
By taking advantage of our market-ready sports supplements and protein powders, you could have your very own range ready for sale in just a matter of days. Private label setup comes at just a small one-off fee and, in return, you get:
- personalised product labels (featuring your logo, colour scheme and contact details)
- if required, pot images featuring your labels (for use on your website, marketing materials etc)
- free printing of labels for all orders placed with us, for life!
- no minimum orders
- and access to our no-fee dropshipping service (products can be dispatched direct to your customers).
Click here to find out more about private label.
We have helped literally thousands of companies, both small and large, to create their own unique brands of health foods and supplements over the years. So you can purchase our wholesale supplements, and utilise our tailored add-on services, with confidence.
Whether you are a start-up or an established retailer of sports and other nutritional supplements, let us help you to resell our premium quality, specialist products under your own branding.
Create a trade account
It's so quick and easy to create a trade account with us and get started with private label branding for your sports and nutrition supplements range. Click here. Once your account is approved, you will have access to all of our product and services information, including product specifications, trade prices etc.