What is dropshipping?
Dropshipping is sometimes referred to as direct dispatch. It is a service which means that you don't keep products in stock. Instead, your wholesale supplier holds the stock for you and you simply transfer customer orders and shipment details to them, as and when your orders come in. They then ship the goods directly to the customer.
Great idea, right?!
How dropshipping can help your business
Many people are deterred from starting their own online business because of the start-up costs, risks associated with financial outlay and practical logistical problems, such as stock storage and fulfillment hassles. Using incorrect postage methods, for example, (as a result of lack of knowledge of the complex Royal Mail size and payment options) can lead to significant loss of profits.
However, a reliable dropshipping company, which holds the stock for you (with no advance financial outlay, monthly fees or minimum order quantities) and manages your fulfillment operations, can be the answer to your problems. This type of convenient dropshipping service makes it a lot easier to get started, and saves you valuable time, money and resources going forward too.
It means that you can essentially run your business from anywhere in the world, because you don't have to hold stock, keep inventory, pack or post. Plus, private label dropshipping (where your own labels are applied to the products being dropshipped) means that you can protect customer loyalty, as your customers won't know you are using a dropshipper.
Other benefits of dropshipping
As well as the reasons set out above, there are a number of other reasons you should consider supplements dropshipping:
- Cash flow: If you use a dropshipper that doesn't charge you monthly admin fees, storage fees or fees per order sold, dropshipping can help your cash flow immensely, as you are not having to lay out huge amounts of money on stock before the orders start coming in. This makes it easier for you to get up and running. This way, you can offer a range of products to your customers, without having to invest heavily in inventory.
- Convenience and efficiency: Launching a new ecommerce website and business takes a lot of work, especially if you have limited resources. Not having to worry about the fulfillment side of things is incredibly convenient and it frees up your time to concentrate on core (income-generating) business activities, such as marketing, customer service and operations. However, the key is to use a fast, efficient and reliable dropship service that will get your orders to your customers promptly and in good condition, thereby protecting your hard-earned reputation.
- Mobility: In this tough economic climate, many people are looking to start a small home business or side venture to earn extra income. Not everyone necessarily has a clinic or store, where they can house stock. In many cases, the whole venture will be based online. With all the physical fulfillment aspects dealt with, you are free to operate from anywhere there is an internet connection! This mobility gives you a great deal of flexibility, which suits most entrepreneurs.
- It's a trusted model: Provided you choose a trustworthy and reliable dropship supplier, you will never regret your decision to use a dropshipping service - a model used by literally thousands of organisations across the country.
Sound too good to be true? It's not, if you use the Specialist Supplements Ltd dropshipping service.
Why you should choose our quality dropship service
It's always preferable to deal with one supplier, rather than mulitple suppliers where this can be avoided. Specialist Supplements Ltd is unique in that we can provide you with everything you need to get your health supplements business off the ground and running efficiently. We are:
- a supplier of high quality wholesale supplements, health foods, herbal formulations, protein powders, meal replacements and other trade and practitioner supplies
- able to offer you highly competitive trade prices, with excellent profit margins
- suppliers of own label / white label products, i.e. if you don't want to re-sell under our branding, we can design and apply your own labels for you for a small one-off fee
- fast, efficient and reliable supplements dropshippers - our dropshipping service is tried and tested, with hundreds of satisfied customers and well-established processes (including discreet packaging), giving you peace of mind
- able to provide you with a ready-to-trade and personalised ecommerce website, preloaded with your own label products, should you need one
- able to provide you with own label pot images, for use on your website and other advertising materials
- able to provide you with personalised marketing materials, such as posters, product catalogues, web page content etc.
All this under one roof!
How our dropship service works...
For full details on how our premium dropshipping service works, click here. In summary, there are 5 easy steps:
- STEP 1: You sell our products (under your own label or under ours).
- STEP 2: You collect the funds from your client (at the retail price YOU set).
- STEP 3: You place the order through your account on our trade website.
- STEP 4: You are charged at our competitive trade price rate (plus a small shipping fee, depending on weight, location etc).
- STEP 5: We then label, pack and post the orders for you, direct to your customers, saving you time and resources!
NO hidden charges
NO set-up fee
NO monthly fees
NO storage fees
NO fee per item sold
NO minimum order - you will be hard set to find another dropshipper of own label products that does not specify minimum order quantities!
If you are ready to get your new business up and running or to start earning extra income, apply for a trade account now - it is a quick and easy process.