Product Code: PRODCAT1
Reward Points: 249
Availability: In Stock
Product catalogue design:
Whether you are re-selling our supplements under our branding or have set up your own branded range, why not showcase your products in a personalised catalogue? It's a fantastic way to boost sales and promote multiple purchases!
We can produce a 16-page A5 product catalogue, which is populated with images and descriptions of your products and personalised with your logo, company details and colour scheme. The price includes the supply of the catalogue as a pdf (which you can then arrange to have printed separately).
For an example of our design template (including those sections of the catalogue that can be customised within the price), click here.
Why are printed catalogues still around?
In today's digital age, this is a reasonable question. However, you may have noticed that almost all the "big brands" continue to promote their products in this way. Why?
For starters, a lot of people like printed catalogues, printed anything, really. Some argue they are easier and more convenient to read than, say, web pages. You can hold a catalogue in your hands, mark it up, put it down and pick it up again at a later time. It can, and often does, stay in the house for weeks - a constant reminder of your business, products and brand! Plus, catalogues are arguably less intrusive than what could be construed as "spammy" emails.
Even with everyone on the Internet, catalogues are still being mailed out in the billions and the reason from the marketers’ perspective is the foundation of direct marketing: catalogues work! They more than pay for the costs of getting them into the hands of customers and prospects.
They are tactile
Often, people like to hold something - feel it in their hands. Printed material, like a product catalogue, is tactile. Plus, dealing with something printed is almost always passive; you don’t have to sit in front of a computer, type anything to search or try to navigate a complicated website to find what you are looking for - you just leaf through the pages at your leisure.
They work with the Internet; not against it!
It is interesting to note how people now order from catalogues, compared to even just a few years ago. Previously, people would place their catalogue orders via post, telephone, shop visit or through a local representative. Now, a significant proportion of catalogue orders come via the Internet. People read their catalogue, decide what they want and then go online to place the order. As such, rather than making catalogues redundant, the Internet has simply provided another, more convenient, means of purchasing catalogue items.
They boost sales
Just as is the case with email marketing campaigns, retailers usually report a spike in sales when their printed catalogues are delivered - particularly when accompanied by an incentive, such as a discount code.
Important points to note:
- Once you have purchased the product catalogue, our design team will be in touch within 1 - 2 business days. You will be asked to complete and return our Product Catalogue Questionnaire and will be provided with a copy of our standard terms and conditions.
- Our product catalogue design service is highly discounted and is ideal for anyone who wishes to promote their entire range without a large outlay on design costs. This service does not include a high level of customisation - one round of free amendments is included in the price. If further changes are required, we will quote you for these. Where a more customised design or completely bespoke catalogue is required, we would suggest using a third party designer.
- The catalogue is 16 pages and comes in A5 size.
- Within the price, the catalogue features Specialist Supplements products only (whether your branding or ours).
- Once the catalogue has been designed and completed, the artwork will be emailed to you as a high-resolution pdf, which you will then need to arrange to have printed yourself. Print is not included in the price.
- Product updates and other catalogue amendments post design approval are not included in the price.
If you have any queries regarding this service, please contact our Marketing team here.