About our Probiotics range
We have a comprehensive range of wholesale probiotics, which includes multi-strain, high-strength bacteria, a child-specific probiotic powder, a Saccharomyces boulardii yeast probiotic and herbal / probiotic combination formulas.
Wholesale probiotic supplements available from Specialist Supplements Ltd:
- Advanced Immunity Spectrum (high dose vitamin C (512mg) immunity formula from multiple sources, PLUS vitamins, minerals, herbals, bacteria culture and reishi mushroom)
- Fibre & Full (a psyllium husk based colon cleansing powder with probiotics, along with sugar beet fibre, L-Glutamine, prebiotics, gut-soothing herbs and glucomannan)
- Gut-Buddies Infantis Complex (a children's multi-strain probiotic powder - 1 billion strength)
- InternaCALM (a Saccharomyces boulardii yeast probiotic - 5 billion strength, PLUS olive leaf extract, vitamin D3 and biotin for additional immunity, inflammation response and mucous membrane support)
- Kids Champion Chewies (a multi vitamin and mineral formula with a special combination of vitamins, minerals, bio-culture (Lactobacillus Acidophilus Bacteria - 50 million CFU), herbs and DHA, to support children's immunity, energy levels and overall well-being - 120 chewable tablets in a zingy blackcurrant flavour that kids love)
- Multi-Flora ProBio (an 8 strain probiotic - 4 billion strength)
- ProBio MAX (an 8 strain probiotic - 20 billion practitioner strength)
- SPOREgone (an all-in-one yeast balance, digestive health and detox formula in capsules, with a combination of herbs and probiotics)
- and more!
For specifications and full product details (including trade prices and available discounts), create a trade account for FREE today!
Inside the human body, there are 20 times as many bacteria as living cells and they have a critical role to play in maintaining good health. Having the right kind of bacteria, in sufficient numbers, is vital for everything from healthy digestion to keeping the immune system strong (and consequently for fighting infections).
In contrast, the wrong type of bacteria (i.e. the harmful or pathogenic kind) can either cause infection directly or produce toxic substances that contribute to inflammation and illness if allowed to flourish, particularly in the digestive tract.
"Friendly bacteria" (comprising principally 2 families called Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria) act to keep the "bad guys" in check, by competing with them for space and food.
The key to good health is therefore to maintain the delicate balance between good and bad bacteria, which can so easily be disrupted by factors including illness, antibiotics, stress, age, travel, pregnancy, poor diet, food allergies and others. The overgrowth of harmful gut flora - a common phenomena - is referred to as dysbiosis.
Just some of the proven benefits of probiotics include:
- improved digestion
- enhanced vitamin production
- healthy cholesterol levels
- balanced hormones
- stronger immunity
- increased resistance to infections
- relief from the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- relief from the symptoms of thrush.
Why you should be re-selling our wholesale probiotics
With the high prevalence of digestive disorders (such as IBS and leaky gut syndrome), as well as food allergies and intolerances, the demand for probiotic supplements continues to grow.
In this case, both quality and quantity are key. Supplementing enough good bacteria is the starting point - at least a billion viable bacteria are required for a good result. The second step is to ensure that the bacteria actually reach their desired destination through the stomach to the small and large intestines, without being destroyed by stomach acid. The third step is to pick a probiotic that is able to remain stable for a long period, without refrigeration. Our comprehensive range of high-quality probiotics tick all of these boxes!
Practitioner strength - our wholesale probiotics range in strength from 1 billion to a massive 20 billion (the equivalent of 40 tubs of probiotic yoghurt in just 1 capsule)!
Micro-encapsulated - our wholesale probiotics are micro-encapsulated for acid-resistance and are therefore able to withstand stomach acid. This helps the friendly bacteria to reach the colon alive and in optimal condition and therefore able to colonise in the digestive tract. Our probiotics offer full-spectrum support of the small and large intestines.
No refrigeration required - our wholesale probiotics are specifically manufactured to be heat-resistant and as such do not require refrigeration, making them perfect for travel.
Some of our wholesale probiotic supplements also contain FOS - a prebiotic - which provides food for friendly bacteria, helping to promote rapid multiplication.
Own label probiotic supplements
All of the products in our wholesale Probiotics range are available for re-sale under your own label. Click to find out more about our Own Label service. Alternatively, you can re-sell these products under our branding.
Dropshipping probiotic supplements
As a registered trade customer, you will have the option to purchase our wholesale probiotics in bulk or individually. There are no minimum order requirements!
If you opt to use our convenient, reliable and fast dropshipping service, we can even dispatch these products directly to your customers. You sell, we ship - and all we charge you is a small postage fee, which depends on the weight of the order! Click to find out more about our dropshipping service.
Find out more or get selling!
For specifications and full product details (including trade prices and available discounts), register for FREE today!
If you are an existing trade customer and want to get shopping, simply log in and click on the 'Get Shopping' link.