About our Superfoods range
We have a comprehensive range of wholesale superfood supplements, which includes antioxidants, food-based powders, alkalising formulas and food state vitamins and minerals.
Wholesale superfoods available from Specialist Supplements Ltd:
- Acai Berry Supreme (concentrated acai berry (1065mg) with added antioxidants (465mg) from resveratrol, grape seed extract and pomegranate, in capsules)
- CherryBeet (a concentrated blend of beetroot and Montmorency cherry powder and extract (4500mg), plus vitamin B6, turmeric (95% curcumin) and black pepper in capsules)
- GreeNourish Complete (a high fibre combination with 35 organic green foods, fruits, berries, herbs, seeds and bio-active enzymes in a single powder)
- HempNourish (Original Flavour) (hemp and superfoods combination protein powder)
- HempNourish (Choc & Mint Flavour) (hemp and superfoods combination protein powder, in tasty chocolate and mint flavour)
- MaxNourish (a blend of 12 organic superfoods, superfruits and herbs in capsules - includes wheatgrass, pre-sprouted activated barley and barley grass)
- NaturaC (a food form vitamin C supplement in capsules (500mg), derived from Acerola cherries, rosehips, blackcurrants, parsley leaf and elderberries)
- PeaNourish (concentrated pea protein powder (76.2g of protein per 100g), PLUS phyto-nutrients and antioxidants from 9 other superfoods and herbs)
- RiceNourish (Chocolate and Mint Flavour) (a vegan protein powder blend with rice protein isolate (78%), plus psyllium husks, green tea, alfalfa and guarana seed)
- Sea & Soil (organic alkalising, nourishing, cleanse and detox formula in capsules, with Seagreens® food-approved seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum and Fucus vesiculosus), artichoke, chlorella, green tea leaf, spirulina, rhubarb and cayenne)
- Tumeric Herbal Combo (organic turmeric powder PLUS high-potency turmeric extract (95% curcumin), ginger root extract (5% gingerols), cayenne extract (100au capsaicin), piperine (black pepper) extract, zinc citrate and vitamin B6 - combination support for oxidative stress, immunity, energy levels, bone health, cognitive function and more)
- and more!
For specifications and full product details (including trade prices and available discounts), create a trade account for FREE today!
In the journal Nature Nutrition (in the August edition of 1998) Aaron Moss stated that, "Humans have many options when it comes to fueling their bodies, but the benefits of some options are so nutritious that they might be labeled as superfoods". He was therefore one of the first recorded people to use this phrase.
Since that time, the term "superfood" has been widely adopted for marketing purposes. However, when used correctly, it describes those natural whole foods with a particularly high nutrient-to-calorie ratio, and which are therefore believed to be beneficial for health.
Such nutritious foods tend to be unusually rich in nutrients such as antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and powerful phyto-chemicals (such as bioflavonoids, carotenoids and chlorophyll), which support overall health and vitality.
A number of superfood lists have been compiled in recent years, often featuring exotic specimens from the Amazon rainforest and the like and therefore receiving much media attention. However, many superfoods comprise more common foods, whose nutritional value has been long recognised.
Examples of so-called superfoods include berries, nuts and seeds in general, dark green vegetables (such as kale, collard greens, Swiss chard, Brussels sprouts and broccoli), citrus fruits, Omega-rich fatty fish, highly-pigmented fruit and vegetables (such as beetroot and grapes), certain wild mushrooms, many legumes (peanuts, lentils, beans and raw cocoa) and whole grains.
Why you should be re-selling our wholesale superfood supplements
We have a comprehensive range of superfood supplements, which come in both capsule and powder form and support a number of health goals.
While superfood supplements are now widely available on the high-street and from a variety of online retailers, we differentiate our specialist products by creating highly concentrated formulations, and/or by creating unique blends of multiple food form ingredients (superfoods, superfruits and herbs) for maximum efficacy and broadest application.
We also have gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, non-GM, vegetarian, vegan and organic options (registered with the Soil Association), which enable our trade customers to target highly profitable niche markets.
We blend the best that nature has to offer, providing retail customers with a new and innovative approach to health that couples nutrient-density with bioavailability.
White label superfood supplements
All of the products in our wholesale Superfoods range are available for re-sale under white labels. Click to find out more about our white label service. Alternatively, you can re-sell these products under Specialist Supplements labels and branding.
Dropship superfood supplements
As a registered trade customer, you will have the option to purchase our wholesale superfoods in bulk or individually. There are NO minimum orders!
If you opt to use our time-saving dropshipping service, we can even dispatch these products directly to your customers at no extra cost. You sell, we ship - and all you pay is a small postage fee which depends on order weight! Click to find out more about our dropship service.
Find out more or get selling!
For specifications and full product details (including trade prices and available discounts), register for FREE today!
If you are an existing trade customer and want to get shopping, simply log in and click on the 'Get Shopping' link.