About our Antioxidants range
We have a comprehensive range of wholesale antioxidants, which includes superfood supplements, food-based powders, Omega oils and herbal formulations.
Wholesale antioxidants available from Specialist Supplements Ltd:
- Acai Immuno Defence (Brazilian freeze-dried acai berry powder and extract with a range of other beneficial ingredients, including antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and herbs, such as zinc, vitamin B6, biotin, organic Moringa Oleifera, beetroot, resveratrol, pomegranate and grape seed extract)
- Advanced Immunity Spectrum (high dose vitamin C (512mg) immunity formula from multiple sources, PLUS vitamins, minerals, herbals, bacteria culture and reishi mushroom)
- Antarctic Krill Oil (high concentration omega 3 oil, the antioxidant astaxanthin, as well as high levels of phospholipids - in 500mg capsules)
- Apple Cider Vinegar Complex (apple cider vinegar powder PLUS cayenne, ginger root, turmeric, green tea leaf, organic black pepper and chromium)
- Ashwagandha Botanical Complex (adaptogenic adrenal formula with Ashwagandha root extract, as well as a synergistic combination of other herbs, roots and vitamins)
- CherryBeet (a concentrated blend of beetroot and Montmorency cherry powder and extract (4500mg), plus vitamin B6, turmeric (95% curcumin) and black pepper in capsules)
- Collagen Ultra Beauty (marine collagen, hyaluronic acid, vitamin, mineral, herbal and nutrient complex and beauty formula)
- GreeNourish Complete (a high-fibre organic foods blend, with 35 ingredients including green foods, vegetables, fruits, berries, herbs, mushrooms and seeds PLUS bio-active enzymes in a single powder)
- HempNourish (hemp seed and superfoods combination protein powder, rich in antioxidants and high in dietary fibre)
- Kids Champion Chewies (a multi vitamin and mineral formula with a special combination of vitamins, minerals, bio-culture, herbs and DHA, to support children's immunity, energy levels and overall well-being - 120 chewable tablets in a zingy blackcurrant flavour that kids love)
- Maca Complex Plus (3000mg of maca root PLUS ginkgo biloba, Panax ginseng, ginger root, L-Arginine, damiana leaf, organic black pepper and zinc)
- MaxNourish (organic multi-nutrient blend of superfoods, in capsules)
- Multi-Mushroom Organic Complex (multi-mushroom and herbal organic blend in capsules, with Maitake, Reishi, Shiitake, Lion's Mane, Chaga PLUS Astragalus root, Acerola fruit and black pepper)
- NaturaC (food form vitamin C supplement in capsules)
- PeaNourish (concentrated pea protein powder PLUS phyto-nutrients, dietary fibre and antioxidants from superfoods and herbs)
- PyjamaTime (combination sleep formula and night time blend, with specially selected herbal, amino acid, vitamin and mineral ingredients)
- RiceNourish (Chocolate Flavour) (a vegan protein powder blend with brown rice protein, plus green tea extract, guarana seed extract and fibre from chicory root extract)
- Sea & Soil (organic alkalising, nourishing, cleanse and detox formula in capsules, with food-approved seaweed and herbs such as green tea and ashwagandha root)
- Turbo Brain (a natural nootropic and nutritional cognitive enhancer, which supports focus, concentration, mental performance, memory recall, energy levels, the immune system and more)
- Turmeric Herbal Combo (organic turmeric powder PLUS high-potency turmeric extract (95% curcumin), ginger root extract (5% gingerols), cayenne extract (100au capsaicin), piperine (black pepper) extract, zinc citrate and vitamin B6 - combination support for oxidative stress, immunity, energy levels, bone health, cognitive function and more)
- and more!
For specifications and full product details (including trade prices and available discounts), create a trade account for FREE today!
Antioxidants are nutrients found in natural whole foods, which can prevent or slow the oxidative damage to the body as a result of (for example) ill-health, poor diet, stress, UV rays, pollution or exercise.
When our cells use oxygen, they naturally produce unstable molecules called free radicals. These harmful molecules can cause damage in the body, resulting in ageing and potentially illness. Antioxidants act as "free radical scavengers" and can therefore help to prevent and even repair damage done by free radicals.
Why you should be re-selling our wholesale antioxidants
A unifying factory amongst all people in this modern age is their continual exposure to toxins, contaminants and pollutants. For instance, in food, in the air, in water and in our living environments. What's more, modern living is often stressful, resulting in immune system strain, a high toxic load, poor health and therefore use of medication in many cases. Taken together, these factors mean that the average person will be producing excessive levels of free radicals.
Unfortunately, due to modern farming and food processing techniques, as well as long-distance transportation and extended shelf-lives, shop-bought food no longer offers the levels of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that it once did. Antioxidant supplements offer consumers a reliable source of these beneficial nutrients, to support immunity, vitality, energy levels, general health and well-being.
Private label antioxidants
All of the products in our wholesale Antioxidants range are available for re-sale under your own personalised product labels. Click to find out more about our private label service. Alternatively, you can re-sell these products under our branding.
As a registered trade customer, you will have the option to purchase our wholesale antioxidant supplements in bulk or individually. We do not specify minimum order quantities.
If you opt to use our no fee dropship service, we can even dispatch these products directly to your customers. You sell, we ship! Click to find out more about our dropshipping service.
Find out more or get selling!
For specifications and full product details (including trade prices and available discounts), register for FREE today!
If you are an existing trade customer and want to get shopping, simply log in and click on the 'Get Shopping' link.