Fibre and Full v4 (SN040) pdr (was CONSTIfree)
Product Code: SN040
Reward Points: 6
Availability: In Stock
180g powder: Combination high-fibre bowel cleanser and weight loss support
(Previously called CONSTIfree)
Fibre & Full is an all-in-one dietary fibre based colon cleanser, detoxification and weight loss supplement in a tasty, easy-to-take powder form - a natural solution for body waste cleanse and shape-up support with a special combination of psyllium husks, glucommanan, sugar beet fibre, L-Glutamine, prebiotics, probiotics, gut-soothing herbs and stevia leaf extract.
Due to its wide variety of nutrients and high fibre content, it is ideal for long-term use as a bowel cleanser and detoxifier, cell wall repair agent and an overall colon maintenance formula. It also contributes to weight loss.
Specifically formulated to contribute to an increase in faecal bulk, as well as encourage regular bowel movements, better digestion of foods, re-population of beneficial bowel bacteria, stable blood sugar levels and appetite control.
# Approved EFSA health claims:
- Sugar beet fibre contributes to an increase in faecal bulk in two ways: the insoluble components of the fibre increase faecal bulk by absorbing water in the large intestine, while the soluble components are fermented by bacteria in the large intestine leading to an increase in bacterial mass. As such, this source of fibre may have a beneficial physiological effect for people who want to improve or maintain a normal bowel function. Click here for EFSA scientific opinion.
- Fibre is a key ingredient to a healthy, varied and balanced diet.
- Glucomannan contributes to weight loss in the context of an energy-restricted diet. This beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of glucomannan in three doses of 1g each, together with 1-2 glasses of water, before meals. Click here for EFSA scientific opinion.
Glucomannan contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels. This beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 4g of glucomannan per day. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
For more detailed product information, click on the 'Fact Sheets, Pot Image, Label, Price' tab above and download the product fact sheet.
No minimum orders apply to this product.
Own label option and dropshipping service
Fibre & Full is available for re-sale under your own label (or our label) and can be dropshipped by us.
180g powder per pot
NOTE: Fibre & Full contains a minimum of 36 servings per pot, based on 5g servings. 1 teaspoon powder (5g) contains 1g of glucomannan.
Per 5g serving:
Dietary Fibre - 3.5g
Glucomannan Powder - 1.05g
Sugar Beet Fibre - 0.33g
Psyllium Husk powder (Plantago ovata); Glucomannan; Sugar Beet; L-Glutamine; Inulin (Fructo-Oligosaccharides); Fennel Seed; Peppermint Leaf; Ginger Root; Bacteria blend: Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum; Sweetener: Stevia Leaf Extract (Steviol glycosides).
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
1 serving = 5g (1 heaped teaspoon).
To be taken 30 minutes before a meal.
Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of powder (5g to 10g) to a small amount of water or juice (¼ of a glass). Mix slowly in all directions until it turns into a smooth paste. Stir as you add more liquid until glass is full. Drink immediately and then follow with another glass of liquid.
Take 1 to 3 times daily.
A food grade approved silica gel sachet is included to maintain product quality after opening. Not to be eaten.
Taking without water can cause choking. Try to use a minimum of 250ml liquid per 1 heaped teaspoon.
Product information and resources
To view the product fact sheet, click here.
To view the product specification sheet, click here.
To view the product label, click here.
To view and download the pot image, click here.
To view and download the FREE product poster, click here.
To view and download a blank pot image, click here.
To view and download our barcode for this product, click here.
Product information spreadsheet
For all trade product data in a single file, simply download our all-in-one Product information spreadsheet.
This comprehensive file contains:
- All the product information (e.g. ingredients, code, pot type and dimensions, label size, as well as information that can be be used to populate your website).
- Our products and services prices and discount rates (also displays RRPs and profit margins).
- Our bulk order and dropship shipping rates.
For the trade price list as a pdf, click here.
Pot details and dimensions
Pot type: Round (Duma 95750).
Size: Pot base diameter = 100mm; pot height = 125mm.
Label type: Label 1 (see Own Label FAQs).