Organic wholesale supplements
We are one of the UK's largest and most well-established wholesalers of organic supplements, as well as other specialist health foods, food supplements, herbals, vitamins and minerals.
We have a comprehensive range of wholesale organic products, which includes food-based powders, superfruits, superfoods, multi-nutrient blends, dietary fibre blends and alkalising formulas.
All of the products in our Organic range have been certified by the Soil Association and include:
- GreeNourish Complete - A high-fibre organic foods blend, with 35 food-based ingredients (including greens - such as wheatgrass, barley grass and pre-sprouted activated barley - vegetables, fruits, berries, herbs, mushrooms and seeds) plus bio-active enzymes. This is our flagship product and is unrivalled in the UK for nutrient combination.
- MaxNourish - An organic multi-nutrient blend of superfoods, superfruits and herbs in capsules.
- Multi-Mushroom Organic Complex - A multi-mushroom and herbal organic blend in capsules, with Maitake, Reishi, Shiitake, Lion's Mane, Chaga, plus astragalus root, acerola fruit and black pepper.
- Sea & Soil - An organic alkalising, nourishing, cleanse and detox formula in capsules, with Seagreens® food-approved seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum and Fucus vesiculosus), artichoke, chlorella, green tea leaf, spirulina, ashwagandha root and cayenne.
For specifications and full product details (including trade prices and available discounts), create a trade account.
And if you have a bespoke organic supplement in mind, we can advise on the formula (if required), get it manufactured and help you bring the finished product to market.
Private label organic supplements
As well as being a long-standing supplements wholesaler, we are also one of the UK's leading private label supplement suppliers.
For over 25 years, we have been helping re-sellers from all backgrounds and across the world to create their own unique brands, quickly, easily and at a price they can afford.
Unlike many other private label supplement companies, who outsource the work, we have a dedicated in-house private label / own label design team, who have in-depth knowledge about the products and industry and will work with you to create branding for your product range that reflects your business needs and target market.
Private label setup is so easy with our help! For a small, one-off fee, we will set up, design and print your personalised labels. You could have your very own branded range of products within a matter of days. You simply pick from one of our attractive design templates (which we will personalise with your logo, colour scheme, product names and contact details etc), or you have the option to provide us with your own artwork for a completely bespoke look.
Our label printing is free. We will even dropship private label orders at no extra cost, i.e. post them out to your customers.
Why sell under someone else's branding, when you could be promoting your own business and securing customer loyalty and re-orders? And why handle your own order fulfilment, when someone else could deal with the hassles and logistics of stock storage, inventory, picking, labelling, packing and posting?
Private label also offers a host of other benefits, including pricing flexibility (as there is no means for customers to make direct price comparisons).
Add prestige to your business and stand out from your competitors with your own branded range of supplements.
Click here to find out more about our private label service.
Soil Association organic wholesale supplements
The supplements in our Organic range have been certified by the Soil Association - the 'gold standard' when it comes to organic certification and standards in the UK, Europe and internationally, so quality is guaranteed for your peace of mind.
Their experience, knowledge and expertise in all aspects of the organic sector, means the Soil Association symbol is the most recognised organic mark in the UK today and inspires greatest consumer confidence.
Am I allowed to have reference to "organic" on the supplements, even though I do not hold organic certification?
You are fine to sell organic products through your own website / under your own label and include reference to the fact that they are organic, providing you meet the following criteria:
- Not selling to other businesses (B2B), and/or
- Not taking ownership of the organic raw materials, and/or
- Not taking ownership / storing products before they are delivered to the point of sale
- Not importing products or ingredients from outside the EU.
However, with e-commerce websites such as Amazon, you always need to check their specific requirements (as Amazon are not based in the UK they require companies to be fully certified).
You are not permitted to use the Soil Association logo or the EU organic logo unless you are registered with those organisations, but if a product is organic, you can state it contains organic ingredients. Hence, you do not have those organisations' specific logos on your organic product labels, but you can include a generic organic logo or statement.
If anyone had to question whether the organic products you sell are organic, the batch and product code on the pots can be traced back to our company (as the supplier) and verified.
How do I start my own organic range of supplements?
Easy! Just create a trade account here. Once registered, you will have full access to our products and services. Simply choose the products you wish to sell, purchase Own Label and go! We look forward to working with you.