E-commerce Shopping Cart
Product Code: WEBBUILD1
Reward Points: 499
Availability: In Stock
If you are looking to start selling online quickly and easily, look no further!
We can build you a fully-functional e-commerce shopping cart, personalised with your branding (i.e. your logo and colours) and populated with:
- product images (if you would like your own label products to be displayed, you will need to purchase the Own Label Bundle separately)
- basic product desciptions
- SEO tags
The shopping cart website can be linked up to a number of payment gateways (PayPal as standard - others can be added by you following handover), so you will be able to start trading in no time at all - we do all the hard work for you!
It will also be fully-manageable and editable by you following handover, so you will be able to add text, images, new pages, change pricing and add other products, categories and content etc should you wish.
What do I need to do next?
Step 1: Simply 'Add to Cart', make payment* and our Web Design team will then contact you with further details and the relevant paperwork (including our Website Build terms and conditions), within 1 - 2 business days of payment.
*Please note: You can either pay for the shopping cart in instalments or in full. Simply select your preferred payment option when you add to cart above.
This one-off cost is for the design and build of the shopping cart only. You will need to purchase secure hosting for your website, along with a domain name (web address). Click here...
Step 2: If you wish to have your own label products featured on the website, please also purchase our Own Label Bundle (if you haven't already done so).
- To purchase a website, you will need to be a registered trade customer. It is also recommended to read the Websites and Hosting FAQs, which will answer many of your queries about the process.
- Should you require technical support or additional work on your website following the design and build, please contact us for a quote. We charge on a per incident basis for technical support, at a minimum of £30 plus VAT. However, all work will be quoted for on the basis of its precise requirements. After handover of the website, we provide 2 weeks of aftercare service, however it is important that you familiarise yourself with the running of the website, and read the user guides. You will be solely responsible for the running of the website. So it is important that before you make your purchase you will feel confident that this is something you will be able to do.
- The website design will follow that of the demo site here. If you require anything more bespoke, please contact us.
- If you have (or are considering) a different hosting service to Krystal (our recommended provider), please ensure you check that the Wordpress platform is supported (ie PHP 7.3+, MySQL 5.6+ versions, Linux server with cPanel). To see Krystal's hosting details please see here - https://krystal.co.uk/cloud-hosting/standard. You can get a £5 credit by entering the code SPECSUPPS16 at checkout.
- It will soon become a requirement by Wordpress that the hosting used has an SSL certificate. This currently comes free with Krystal hosting (as above), but if you are choosing another hosting platform, you must ensure that this is included.
- If there is additional admin involved in assisting with accessing your hosting (if you have opted for a supplier other than our recommended one), we will need to charge on an adhoc basis.
- The website will be built using the Wordpress platform, with the Woocommerce plug-in.
If you have any queries regarding our website build or other marketing services, please contact our Marketing team here.