Own Label: all current labels setup (no pot images)
Product Code: OL-SETUP1
Availability: In Stock
Own label setup - personalised labels setup for ALL current labels (NO product images included):
Get your own product range, stand out from your competitors, add prestige to your company and build your own professional brand by re-selling our products under your own personalised labels and with your own unique product names. For this small one-off fee, we will set up, design and print your labels for all future orders of our products - NO contract or obligation, NO minimum orders, NO printing costs and NO expensive graphic designers.
To set up your own label, you will need to be a registered trade customer.
Once you have purchased Own Label Setup, our dedicated Own Label Team will then be in touch with a questionnaire. In the meantime, please read the Own Label FAQs and Dropship FAQs, if you haven't already done so. They contain important information, particularly for those customers supplying their own artwork.
What you get:
- Own label setup (for our entire range of products at the date of setup), i.e. labels only
- The label design of your choice from our templates (click here for our template gallery - your chosen design will be applied across all labels) or you supply us with your own artwork (see the FAQs for details)
- Your company logo included in the design (this must be provided by you, or we can design one for you if purchased separately here)
- Your choice of colour scheme (a single colour scheme is applied across all labels)
- Your unique product names (mandatory)
- Your contact details
- Basic stock images of our choice to feature on the labels (optional)
- Print of your labels for all future orders of our products.
What is not included
Own Label Setup is an easy and affordable way to get your own range up and running quickly. Please note, this value product does not include:
- a high level of customisation
- personalised barcodes (contact us for a quote if these are required)
- changes to the template layout / design
- changes to the side / back panels or personalised product descriptions (as these comply with current labelling regulations)
- different colours for different labels (if you require individualised labels or a bespoke design for each label, you can supply your own artwork - see the Own Label FAQs)
- translation of any label elements into another language (if this is required, you can supply your own artwork - see the Own Label FAQs)
- images of your own label products (i.e. for use on your website or other sales platforms, social media or in your marketing materials).
> Product images
The 'Own Label: all current labels setup (no pot images)' option is ideal for customers who may only want to sell a few products to start with and/or do not require images of their products for a website or other marketing purposes - if you need to, you can purchase single pot images seperately here (standard) or here (premium).
However, most customers opt for our Own Label Bundle Offer, which includes 3D multi-angled renders (pot images) for each product in your range at the date of setup and offers unbeatable value for money.
> Personalised flat pot spines
If you are going to be selling Own Label products in our flat pots, why not also personalise the spines?! You can feature a small logo and your product names in this area, for ease of identification and shelf stacking. Both your staff and clients (as the case may be) will be able to pull them out with ease, without having to first check the front of the pot. Click here.
> Individual label colours
Standard Own Label setup comes with a single colour scheme applied across all labels. However, if you are looking for a bit more variety and want each and every label to have a different colour, this is the perfect add-on! Click here.
> Personalised barcodes
Own Labels that we design come without barcodes as standard. If you require personalised barcodes, please contact us for a quote.
Amendments and customisation
You will be provided with a single label proof for the purposes of approving the design. At this stage you can make one round of amendments at no extra cost (additional, or any future, amendments will incur an admin fee). Following approval, the design will be applied across all labels. Proofs of each label are not included in the standard fee.
Should you require customisation or completely bespoke labels, you have the option to supply us with your own artwork in the dimensions set out in the Own Label FAQs.
Other important information about Own Label orders
Own label dropship orders: These are posted out to your clients with your labels on the products.
Own label bulk orders: These will be posted out to you unlabelled, with the printed labels included in the box. You will need to apply your personalised labels to the pots yourself. The 'Own Label Labelling Guide' form will be included with your invoice and printed Own Labels - this enables you to match the product code on the pot base sticker against the label code (also shown on your invoice). Alternatively, you can pay a fee of 15p per unit for us to apply the labels for you. This option is given at checkout. Contact us if you have any queries.
Specialist Supplements Ltd branded labels: Please do not refer to our own branded labels as an example of what you will receive with Own Label. Our labels are in slightly different dimensions and we have invested a significant amount of time and money in our own designs.