Integrated Ordering System (API)
Product Code: IOAPI
Reward Points: 6
Availability: Out Of Stock
PLEASE NOTE: The API is currently in development - coming soon!
Integrated Ordering System (API):
Transmit your dropship orders to us and never leave your website!
This system takes the hard, tedious and time-consuming work out of placing multiple orders with us for dropshipping.
How does it work?
This time-saving system allows you to transmit multiple orders to us through the backend of your website. You no longer have to visit our site and manually input and pay for individual orders.
Is this system for me?
This system is designed to work on the Wordpress platform (with the Woocommerce shopping cart plugin). So, if you already have a Wordpress site (with Woocommerce), or we've built your website, this will work for you. Otherwise, you can purchase a website from us, or see our Multi-Channel Order Import System as an alternative.
This is perfect if you are a busy reseller, who places multiple dropship orders on a regular basis. It not only significantly reduces your order processing time, it also reduces the potential for customer address errors etc and avoids the ordering of incorrect products or quantities. By freeing up your time, you are better able to focus your efforts on income-generating activities.
With this system, you never have to leave your website!
How do I sign up?
If you wish to sign up, all you need to do is log in and 'Add to Cart' above. This payment will be for your first month's subscription. We will then contact you about setting up a standing order for future monthly payments.
Important points to note:
- This is a monthly subscription service - no contracts or minimum time periods.
- The system works with the Wordpress platform only (with Woocommerce installed) - and not Shopify, Opencart or other systems. We have tested the system with our recommended hosting provider Krystal, however cannot guarantee compatibility with other hosts. We also cannot guarantee compatibility with any additional 3rd party plugins you may have installed.
- This system works even if you sell products other than ours.
- If you buy a website from us, the system will come pre-installed and there is no charge for activation. If you already have a Wordpress site, we will charge you a small installation fee (£60 + VAT).This fee may be subject to change if extra work is required during installation. The API matches product SKU codes, so if you already have our products listed we will need to also amend these. We cannot be help responsible for any errors or problems that arise from the installation of the API and its ongoing use.
- This system is operated from the admin area of your website, once installed and activated. You need to manage products, including adding content etc - this system is just for placing orders.
If you have any queries regarding this system, please contact our Marketing team here.