THERMOthin v8 (SN085) caps
Product Code: SN085
Reward Points: 8
Availability: In Stock
90 capsules: Herbal fat burner, energy support and weight loss supplement
THERMOthin is a thermogenic fat metaboliser and herbal weight management supplement, which supports the body's natural fat burning processes, along with the feeling of fullness, energy levels, thyroid function, carbohydrate, lipid and fatty acid metabolism, stable blood sugar levels and other vital aspects of effective weight loss.
This food supplement has been formulated with a specialist combination of synergistic herbs and nutrients.
Each capsule combines 11 herbal ingredients (glucomannan, bitter orange peel, raspberry ketones, caffeine anhydrous, green tea, L-Tyrosine, African mango, capsicum, guarana, Siberian ginseng and piperine), with vitamin B6, choline, zinc, chromium picolinate and iodine.
# Approved EFSA health claims:
This new THERMOthin version has been formulated in line with the latest in weight loss research and consumer demand and contains proven ingredients, against which the following scientifically validated (and EFSA authorised) claims can be made:
- Glucomannan contributes to weight loss in the context of an energy-restricted diet. This beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of glucomannan in three doses of 1g each, together with 1-2 glasses of water, before meals. Click here for EFSA scientific opinion.
- Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism. Click here for EFSA scientific opinion.
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis, normal acid-base metabolism, normal carbohydrate metabolism, normal cognitive function, normal fertility and reproduction, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal metabolism of fatty acids, normal metabolism of vitamin A, normal protein synthesis, the maintenance of normal bones, the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin, the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood, the maintenance of normal vision, the normal function of the immune system, the protection of cells from oxidative stress and it has a role in the process of cell division. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Iodine contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels. Click here, here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system, the regulation of hormonal activity, normal cysteine synthesis, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal protein and glycogen metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
Ideal for use during any exercise or weight management programme, THERMOthin is suitable for men and women and is recommended to be used in conjunction with a sensible exercise regime and balanced, calorie-controlled diet.
As such, for best results it should ideally be combined with our great-tasting and filling protein shakes which:
- are dairy-free
- are non-GMO
- contain no added sugar
- contain no artificial colours
- contain no artificial sweeteners etc.
Also see our Fibre & Full powder for a filling drink, high in dietary fibre.
For more detailed product information, click on the 'Fact Sheets, Pot Image, Label, Price' tab above and download the product fact sheet.
No minimum orders apply to this product.
Own label option and dropshipping service
THERMOthin is available for re-sale under your own label (or our label) and can be dropshipped by us.
90 capsules per pot
Each serving (2 capsules) provides: %NRV*
Vitamin B6 - 10mg 714%
Choline - 8mg -
Zinc - 4mg 40%
Chromium picolinate - 50mcg 125%
Iodine - 30mcg 20%
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
**Glucomannan powder - 1000mg
Bitter orange peel powder - 100mg
Raspberry ketones - 60mg
Caffeine anhydrous - 50mg
Green tea extract ((40% catechins), equivalent to 500mg fresh herb, providing 20mg catechins) - 50mg
L-Tyrosine - 40mg
African mango extract (equivalent to 200mg African mango powder) - 20mg
Capsicum extract (equivalent to 80mg fresh herb) - 10mg
Guarana extract ((22% caffeine), equivalent to 40mg fresh herb) - 10mg
Siberian ginseng extract (equivalent to 350mg fresh herb) - 10mg
Piperine (black pepper extract) - 3mg
**Beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of glucomannan in three doses of 1g each, together with 1-2 glasses of water, before meals.
Ingredients: Glucomannan (Konjac) Powder, Vegetarian Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC), Bitter Orange Powder, Raspberry Ketones (from raspberry powder), Caffeine Anhydrous Pdr., Green Tea Leaf Ext.10:1 (40% Catechins), L-Tyrosine Pdr., Anti-caking Agent: Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), African Mango Extract 10:1, Choline Bitartrate Pdr., Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine Hcl Pdr., Capsicum Ext.8:1, Guarana Extract 4:1, Siberian Ginseng Extract 35:1, Zinc Oxide Pdr., Piperine (95% extract), Kelp 4:1 Extract (1% Iodine), Chromium Picolinate Pdr.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Take 2 capsules, 3 times per day with water.
1 serving = 2 capsules.
Product information and resources
To view the product fact sheet, click here.
To view the product specification sheet, click here
To view the product label, click here.
To view and download the pot image, click here.
To view and download the FREE product poster, click here.
To view and download blank pot images, click here.
To view and download our barcode for this product, click here.
Product information spreadsheet
For all trade product data in a single file, simply download our all-in-one Product information spreadsheet.
This comprehensive file contains:
- All the product information (e.g. ingredients, code, pot type and dimensions, label size, as well as information that can be be used to populate your website).
- Our products and services prices and discount rates (also displays RRPs and profit margins).
- Our bulk order and dropship shipping rates.
For the trade price list as a pdf, click here.
Pot details and dimensions
Label type: Label 2 (see Own Label FAQs).