Oxy-Klenz v3 (SN100) caps
Product Code: SN100
Reward Points: 10
Availability: In Stock
100 capsules: Magnesium based 'oxy' formula, to support faecal bulk and normal bowel function
Oxy-Klenz is a powerful, yet gentle, non-habit forming colonics formula, with nutrients specifically selected to contribute to an increase in faecal bulk and normal bowel function.
It contains: magnesium sulphate, magnesium citrate, magnesium oxide, magnesium hydroxide, sugar beet fibre, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), citric acid, citrus bioflavonoids, apple cider vinegar powder (a natural digestive) and fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS, a prebiotic) - ingredients designed to support the ‘oxygenating’ actions of the magnesium, as well as digestive regularity.
# Approved EFSA Health claims:
- Sugar beet fibre, in particular, contributes to an increase in faecal bulk in two ways: the insoluble components of the fibre increase faecal bulk by absorbing water in the large intestine, while the soluble components are fermented by bacteria in the large intestine leading to an increase in bacterial mass. As such, this source of fibre may have a beneficial physiological effect for people who want to improve or maintain a normal bowel function. Click here for EFSA scientific opinion.
- Magnesium contributes to: a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, electrolyte balance, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal muscle function, normal protein synthesis, normal psychological function, the maintenance of normal bones and teeth, and it has a role in the process of cell division. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Vitamin C contributes to maintaining the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise (with a daily intake of 200mg in addition to the recommended daily intake of vitamin C). It also contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function, protection of cells from oxidative stress, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E and increases iron absorption. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
A natural approach to supporting long-term bowel health and ideal as part of a cleanse and detox programme.
For more detailed product information, click on the 'Fact Sheets, Pot Image, Label, Price' tab above and download the product fact sheet.
No minimum orders apply to this product.
Own label option and dropshipping service
Oxy-Klenz is available for re-sale under your own label (or our label) and can be dropshipped by us.
100 capsules per pot
This proprietary blend provides:
Per 2 capsule serving: %NRV*
Magnesium - 498mg 132%
Sugar Beet Fibre - 110mg -
Vitamin C - 80mg 100%
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients: Magnesium Sulphate, Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Hydroxide, Magnesium Oxide, Capsule: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) (Vegetarian), Sugar Beet Fibre, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Fructo-oligosaccharides, Citric Acid, Anti-Caking Agent: Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable Source), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Apple Cider Vinegar Powder.
Contains no added: artificial colours, flavourings, dairy, gluten, lactose, soya, sugar, wheat or yeast.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Take 2 capsules (1 serving) on an empty stomach, 1 to 4 times per day. Follow with a glass of grapefruit juice, orange juice or freshly-squeezed lemon juice in water (or just water). Adjust intake to suit your requirements or as advised.
Warning: 450mg of magnesium may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
To view the product fact sheet, click here.
To view the product specification sheet, click here.
To view the product label, click here.
To view and download the pot image, click here.
To view and download the FREE product poster, click here.
To view and download blank pot images, click here.
To view and download our barcode for this product, click here.
Product information spreadsheet
For all trade product data in a single file, simply download our all-in-one Product information spreadsheet.
This comprehensive file contains:
- All the product information (e.g. ingredients, code, pot type and dimensions, label size, as well as information that can be be used to populate your website).
- Our products and services prices and discount rates (also displays RRPs and profit margins).
- Our bulk order and dropship shipping rates.
For the trade price list as a pdf, click here.
Pot details and dimensions
Label type: Label 2 (see Own Label FAQs).