Product Code: CONTENT1
Availability: In Stock
Content for SEO:
Want better search engine rankings, increased traffic and more sales? Think content for search engine optimisation (often referred to as 'SEO').
Matt Cutts of Google has repeatedly said that regular, quality content is key to Google rankings, and Bing’s Duane Forrester reminded webmasters that “all SEO ranking signals revolve around content of some kind”.
High-quality, relevant, search engine-friendly and keyword-rich content enables online retailers to populate their sites with valuable information for visitors - essential for search success, getting people to your website and ultimately converting them into customers.
But not everyone has the time, inclination or expertise to write web page content or blog posts on a regular basis. If you are a busy business person, you know how time-consuming it can be to create articles daily, weekly or even fortnightly (the minimum recommended frequency for maintaining a decent page rank).
That's where we come in! We have years of industry experience and know what people search for. What's more, we can write with authority on a number of natural health topics, as well as about our products. Let us save you the time and effort of writing your own articles - simply pick your topic* and let us know!
By purchasing one or more of our articles, you can quickly, easily and cheaply add valuable content to your site on a regular basis. You choose the topic* and we will send you an article with a minimum of 300 words. And why limit it to your website or blog? We can also write copy for newsletter emails, leaflets and other promotional materials. For more than one article, add the quantity you require to the cart.
*Please note: if you request an article on a topic that we are not familiar with, we may have to quote you for the additional time spent.
Times have changed
The internet is now an extremely crowded marketplace, saturated with retailers and information. In its infancy, few people or companies advertised on the web. Now, virtually everyone has some form of online presence - in fact, there are nearly 1 billion registered websites. What this has meant for marketers, is that it is now significantly more difficult to be seen or heard through all the 'noise'.
Gone are the days when you could put up a website, add a few pages with some basic content and use 'keyword stuffing' as a technique to get you listed in a matter of weeks, if not days. Now, search engines are far more sophisticated, able to detect spam and even poor grammar, spelling and unnatural text patterns.
It is now clear that the only way to achieve high search engine rankings is through 'white hat' SEO practices, i.e. providing content of value to readers, which is of a high quality, relevant to your market and readable by a real person. Over time, this will lead search engines to treat your site as trustworthy and an authority in your area.
While this is certainly a more time-consuming process, which can be frustrating for retailers waiting for a website to rank, it is ultimately in the best interests of all genuine businesses online. The bottom line is, if you are truly offering goods and services of value to customers and you write about these with authority, you will eventually rank. In comparison, 'spammy' low-quality websites will fall by the wayside - good for consumers and good for you!
Search engines may now even penalise a site if it lacks quality content, which can result in a lower listing (and therefore less traffic and fewer sales). As such, barring the allocation of a significant yearly budget to a programme such as AdWords, the best way to achieve a highly-ranked site and long-term business success is through the regular addition of quality content.
Content is king!
And so this is why you will so often hear the phrase "content is king". But don't take our word for it; watch this short video by Matt Cutts from Google, discussing why regularly adding quality content to your website is now so important for rankings.
He explains that when there are very few links to a website (particularly when it is new), the search engine determines the site’s ranking based almost entirely on page content. The higher the quality, the more trustworthy and authoritative the site becomes in Google’s eyes over time.
Important points to note:
- Once you have purchased web page content, our Marketing team will be in touch within 1 - 2 business days.
- Articles are provided in text file format and include a minimum of 300 words.
- All articles are provided on an 'as is' basis. Once you receive them, you are free to change them as you see fit and according to your specific requirements, but amendments by us are not included in the price.
- While we, of course, bear all relevant laws and regulations in mind when producing the content, you are ultimately responsible for the legality of all content on your website (as well as any other advertising literature etc, where the article content may be used).
- As a result of the regulations relating to health supplements, we are extremely limited in what we can directly say in articles about what our products do and so, for product-related content, we write factually about the ingredients without specifically saying what actions they have on the body. Obviously, you are free to make any changes to the text that we provide as you see fit, once you have received it, and it may be that you want to change it for your personal requirements.
- If you are considering purchasing content from us on a regular basis, please see our Trade Member PLUS membership scheme (which provides you with 25% off all marketing services each month).
If you have any queries regarding this service, please contact our Marketing team here.