InternaCALM v3 (SAB30) caps
Product Code: SAB30
Reward Points: 6
Availability: In Stock
30 capsules: Saccharomyces boulardii probiotic yeast PLUS immunity, inflammation response and mucous membrane support
A high-strength Saccharomyces boulardii probiotic yeast with 5 billion cfu organisms per capsule, plus added olive leaf extract, vitamin D3 and biotin.
Saccharomyces boulardii is a hardy, acid-resistant, temperature-tolerant micro-organism that is not affected by antibacterial agents or antibiotics. This yeast works as a ‘probiotic’ by colonising the intestinal tract and supporting the growth of friendly bacteria for a healthy balance of gut flora.
The active herbal olive leaf extract works in harmony with the yeast probiotic to provide additional colon health and yeast balance support (including protecting against viruses and fighting Candida albicans and other gastrointestinal conditions). It also promotes immune system health and is a potent antioxidant at a cellular level, while the added nutrients (vitamin D3 and biotin) offer additional support for the immune system, inflammation response, mucous membranes and more (see below).
Ideal for use following antibiotics, travelling abroad and after colonic hydrotherapy treatments.
# Approved EFSA health claims:
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system and healthy inflammatory response, normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus, normal blood calcium levels, the maintenance of normal bones, the maintenance of normal muscle function, the maintenance of normal teeth, it has a role in the process of cell division and is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children. Click here, here, here, here, here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Biotin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal psychological function, normal hair and skin and the maintenance of normal mucous membranes. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
For more detailed product information, click on the 'Fact Sheets, Pot Image, Label, Price' tab above and download the product fact sheet.
No minimum orders apply to this product.
Own label option and dropshipping service
InternaCALM is available for re-sale under your own label (or our label) and can be dropshipped by us.
30 capsules per pot
Each capsules provides: %NRV*
Biotin - 8µg 16%
Vitamin D (as D3 100 IU) - 2.5µg 50%
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Saccharomyces boulardii (equivalent to 5 billion cfu) - 250mg
Olive leaf extract (15:1, equivalent to 150mg olive leaf powder - of which 0.60mg Oleuropein) - 10mg
Ingredients: Saccharomyces Boulardii Powder, Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) (Vegetarian), Anti-Caking Agent: Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable Source), Olive Leaf Extract 15:1, Brown Rice Flour, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciderol 100,000IU/G), Biotin.
Source of Saccharomyces boulardii: Lychee or mangosteen.
Contains no added: artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives, dairy products, gluten, lactose, soya, sugar, wheat or yeast.
Not suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
1 capsule to be taken 1 to 3 times per day, before meals or as advised. Up to 6 capsules can be taken per day.
InternaCALM is stable at room temperature, but may be refrigerated to preserve freshness.
NOTE: Included in each pot is a small food grade approved sachet to ensure the product remains unaffected by moisture after it is opened for use. As stated on the sachet, this is not to be eaten.
Product information and resources
To view the product fact sheet, click here.
To view the product specification sheet / CofA, click here.
To view the product label, click here.
To view and download the pot image, click here.
To view and download the FREE product poster, click here.
To view and download blank pot images, click here.
To view and download our barcode for this product, click here.
Product information spreadsheet
For all trade product data in a single file, simply download our all-in-one Product information spreadsheet.
This comprehensive file contains:
- All the product information (e.g. ingredients, code, pot type and dimensions, label size, as well as information that can be be used to populate your website).
- Our products and services prices and discount rates (also displays RRPs and profit margins).
- Our bulk order and dropship shipping rates.
For the trade price list as a pdf, click here.
Pot details and dimensions
Label type: Label 2 (see Own Label FAQs)