Looking for wholesale probiotics?
Our wholesale probiotics range
We are a long-established supplements wholesaler (trading for 28 years). We offer a comprehensive range of wholesale probiotics, which includes multi-strain, practitioner-strength probiotic bacteria, a child-specific probiotic powder, a Saccharomyces boulardii yeast probiotic and herbal / probiotic combination formulas, including:
- Advanced Immunity Spectrum: A high dose vitamin C (512mg) immunity formula from multiple sources, PLUS bacteria culture (Lactobacillus Acidophilus - 125 million CFU) vitamins, minerals, herbals, and reishi mushroom.
- Fibre & Full: A psyllium husk based colon cleansing powder with probiotics (Lactobacillus Acidophilus and Bifidobacterium Bifidum), along with sugar beet fibre, L-Glutamine, prebiotics, gut-soothing herbs and glucomannan.
- Gut-Buddies Infantis Complex: A child-specific 7-strain probiotic powder - 1 billion CFU per serving.
- InternaCALM: A Saccharomyces boulardii yeast probiotic - 5 billion CFU, PLUS olive leaf extract, vitamin D3 and biotin for additional immunity, inflammation response and mucous membrane support.
- Kids Champion Chewies: A multi vitamin and mineral formula for children, with a special combination of vitamins, minerals, bio-culture (Lactobacillus Acidophilus bacteria bio-culture - 50 million CFU), herbs and DHA.
- Multi-Flora ProBio: An 8 strain probiotic - 4 billion CFU.
- ProBio MAX: An 8 strain probiotic - 20 billion CFU.
- SPOREgone: An all-in-one yeast balance, digestive health and detox formula in capsules, with a combination of herbs and probiotics (Bifidobacterium Bifidus powder and Lactobacillus Acidophilus powder).
Purchasing wholesale probiotics from us
For full product details and specifications (including trade prices and available discounts), create a trade account here.
We have no minimum orders and all of our wholesale probiotic supplements are available for re-branding under your own personalised labels (the private label option). We also offer a no-fee order fulfilment solution for our re-sellers, whereby we ship our products directly to your customers (the dropshipping option).
See below for more details.
Custom formula probiotics
If you are looking for a custom formula probiotic supplement, we can assist you with this too. As our name suggests, we are specialists in helping both new and established brands to bring innovative new products to market.
If you don't see what you are looking for in our off-the-shelf range of products, we can advise on the formulation of a bespoke formula, manufacture the finished product and help bring it to launch.
Click here to find out more about our custom supplement formula service.
Private label probiotics
All of the products in our wholesale probiotics range are available for re-sale under your own personalised product labels, i.e. your own branding.
This is a very popular option with re-sellers, as it essentially gives you immediate access to your own range of probiotics (featuring your business logo, product names, contact details, designs etc), without any of the hassles, complexities or expense of product formulation or manufacture.
Selling under your own branding (rather than someone else's) has a number of key benefits, most notably the ability to set your own retail price without same-brand price comparisons, as well as promoting customer loyalty / re-orders.
Click here to find out more about our affordable, in-house Own Label service. Set up is quick and easy and, once your labels are ready, we offer a completely on demand service... We have no minimum orders, so you can "call off" / order products under your personalised labels as and when you receive your own orders.
Probiotics dropshipping service
If the idea of order fulfilment (stock storage and inventory, picking, labelling, packing and posting) fills you with dread - perhaps because you don't have the time, expertise or resources to manage this - let us take care of it for you!
We are unique supplement wholesalers in that we offer a free order fulfilment solution to our re-sellers.
Purchasing stock in bulk and advance of making sales can be one of the main obstacles to starting a supplements business, as it involves a lot of financial outlay. Our no-fee dropship service is the perfect solution, as it offers a truly on-demand service.
We hold all stock at our own risk (e.g. in terms of shelf-life). When selling our products, there is no need to buy in advance unless you want to. As we have no minimum order quantities, most re-sellers only purchase from us as and when they make their own sales. This is great for cash-flow.
We can then post the products out directly to your customers, labelled with your own personalised labels (if you have set this up with us (see above)). We do not charge for this service - all you pay is the cost of postage, which would be the same if you were handling the fulfilment yourself. Except you have none of the hassle!
Click here to find out more about our dropshipping service.
The probiotics market
The probiotic supplements market is poised to register a growth rate of 7.2%, compounded annually (CAGR) over the forecast period from 2023 to 2030, presenting strong growth and market expansion opportunities for supplement retailers.
The global probiotic supplements market is set to register optimistic business growth in 2023 compared to 2022 as the demand from end-users increases steadily (not least in the wake of the pandemic, which has seen interest in supplements generally increasing exponentially). The global probiotic supplements market is one of the rapidly growing sectors with the industry performance attributable to changing conditions on multiple fronts.
This trend presents significant potential for companies looking to achieve sustainable growth. In other words, this is a great time to be investing in probiotics - create an account with us today and claim your share!