WATERgo (SN017) caps
Product Code: SN017
Reward Points: 5
Availability: In Stock
90 capsules: Fluid balance support and herbal diuretic
WATERgo is a gentle, yet effective combination of concentrated herbals and nutrients, designed to support healthy fluid levels in the body.
Many people, especially women, suffer with excess stored water (non-medical oedema). Many also find that during each monthly cycle, they experience uncomfortable bloating of the abdomen and puffiness of the fingers, eyes, knees and ankles, as a result.
This supplement encourages the body's natural elimination of stored water and waste via the kidneys.
# Approved EFSA health claims (more will be added when the next batch is manufactured):
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system, the regulation of hormonal activity, normal cysteine synthesis, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal protein and glycogen metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Magnesium contributes to: a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, electrolyte balance, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal muscle function, normal protein synthesis, normal psychological function, the maintenance of normal bones and teeth, and it has a role in the process of cell division. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
As recommended by NOW magazine and Dr Mark Atkinson, as one of the best products to help the body rid itself of excess water.
For more detailed product information, click on the 'Fact Sheets, Pot Image, Label, Price' tab above and download the product fact sheet.
No minimum orders apply to this product.
Own label option and dropshipping service
WATERgo is available for re-sale under your own label (or our label) and can be dropshipped by us.
90 capsules per pot
Per 2 capsule serving: %NRV*
Vitamin B6 - 24mg 1714%
Magnesium - 66mg 17.6%
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Alfalfa powder - 170mg
Juniper berry powder - 100mg
Celery seed powder - 80mg
Dandelion leaf extract (4:1) (equivalent to 160mg fresh dandelion leaf) - 80mg
Kelp powder - 80mg
Nettle leaf powder - 80mg
Parsley leaf powder - 80mg
Radish leaf powder - 80mg
Watercress powder - 80mg
Ingredients: Vegetarian Capsule: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC), Alfalfa Powder, Juniper Berry Powder, Celery Powder, Dandelion Leaf Extract, Kelp Powder, Nettle Leaf Powder, Parsley Leaf Powder, Radish Powder, Watercress Powder, Magnesium Oxide, Pyridoxine HCl.
ALLERGY ADVICE: for allergens, see ingredients in bold. Contains celery, other umbelliferae or products thereof.
Contains no added: artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives, dairy products, gluten, lactose, soya, sugar, wheat or yeast.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Take 2 capsules (1 serving), 1 to 3 times per day before meals or as advised.
Warnings and allergy advice:
Contains celery, other umbelliferae or products thereof.
Long-term intake of 12mg or greater of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Product information and resources
To view the product fact sheet, click here.
To view the product specification sheet, click here.
To view the product label, click here.
To view and download the pot image, click here.
To view and download the FREE product poster, click here.
To view and download blank pot images, click here.
To view and download our barcode for this product, click here.
Product information spreadsheet
For all trade product data in a single file, simply download our all-in-one Product information spreadsheet.
This comprehensive file contains:
- All the product information (e.g. ingredients, code, pot type and dimensions, label size, as well as information that can be be used to populate your website).
- Our products and services prices and discount rates (also displays RRPs and profit margins).
- Our bulk order and dropship shipping rates.
For the trade price list as a pdf, click here.
Pot details and dimensions
Label type: Label 2 (see Own Label FAQs).