MENOstage (SN015) caps
Product Code: SN015
Reward Points: 6
Availability: In Stock
60 capsules: Herbal support for PMS and the menopause
MENOstage is a traditional herbal combination, designed to help relieve symptoms associated with premenstrual syndrome, hormonal imbalance and the menopause.
It contains a specially formulated blend of most of the well-known women's herbs (including red clover, pfaffia, wild yam and sage leaf), as well as nutrients that have a balancing effect on the body and promote a feeling of vitality and well-being (such as Siberian ginseng, soya isoflavones, vitamin B6 and zinc citrate).
This gentle and completely natural helper is a favourite amongst female customers, not least because it does not contain hormones, such as those found in Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) drugs. Ideal support before, during and after difficult monthly cycles, as well as during the menopause.
# Approved EFSA health claims:
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system, the regulation of hormonal activity, normal cysteine synthesis, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal protein and glycogen metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis, normal acid-base metabolism, normal carbohydrate metabolism, normal cognitive function, normal fertility and reproduction, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal metabolism of fatty acids, normal metabolism of vitamin A, normal protein synthesis, the maintenance of normal bones, the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin, the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood, the maintenance of normal vision, the normal function of the immune system, the protection of cells from oxidative stress and it has a role in the process of cell division. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
For more detailed product information, click on the 'Fact Sheets, Pot Image, Label, Price' tab above and download the product fact sheet.
No minimum orders apply to this product.
Own label option and dropshipping service
MENOstage is available for re-sale under your own label (or our label) and can be dropshipped by us.
60 capsules per pot
Per capsule: %NRV*
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL) - 5mg 357%
Zinc - 2.5mg 25%
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Capsule: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) - 110mg
Pfaffia Powder - 100mg
Wild Yam 10:1 extract (equivalent to 500mg) - 50mg
Sage Leaf 5:1 extract (equivalent to 200mg) - 40mg
Alfalfa (Medicado sativa) Powder - 20mg
Hops 4:1 extract (equivalent to 80mg) - 20mg
Red Clover 40:1 extract, 8% Isoflavones (equivalent to 800mg) - 20mg
Schizandra Berry 5:1 extract (equivalent to 100mg) - 20mg
Siberian Ginseng Powder (Eleutherococcus senticosus) - 20mg
Soya Isoflavones (40%) - 20mg
Zinc Citrate Powder - 10mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL) - 7mg
Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum) T 60 Powder - 5mg
Atriplex Halimus 5:1 extract (equivalent to 12.5mg) - 2.5mg
ALLERGY ADVICE: for allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Contains no added: artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives, dairy, gluten, lactose or sugar.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
1 capsule to be taken 2 to 3 times per day, preferably with food.
Warnings and allergy advice:
Long-term intake of amounts greater than 10mg of vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Product information and resources
To view the product fact sheet, click here.
To view the product specification sheet, click here.
To view the product label, click here.
To view and download the pot image, click here.
To view and download the FREE product poster, click here.
To view and download blank pot images, click here.
To view and download our barcode for this product, click here.
Product information spreadsheet
For all trade product data in a single file, simply download our all-in-one Product information spreadsheet.
This comprehensive file contains:
- All the product information (e.g. ingredients, code, pot type and dimensions, label size, as well as information that can be be used to populate your website).
- Our products and services prices and discount rates (also displays RRPs and profit margins).
- Our bulk order and dropship shipping rates.
For the trade price list as a pdf, click here.
Pot details and dimensions
Label type: Label 2 (see Own Label FAQs).