Product Code: VIDEO1
Reward Points: 80
Availability: In Stock
Adding a video to your website or YouTube channel is a fantastic way to promote your company and products, as well as encourage people to spread the word about your brand through social media 'sharing'. Let us create a personalised video for you!
Our videos are presented as animated slideshows and can feature up to 15 slides. You will need to supply us with all the text and any preferred images to be used.
Video are supplied as Quicktime movie files, ready for you to add to your website or upload elsewhere.
Check out the example below, which we use to market our products to our own retail customers.
Why you should be video marketing
A growing trend amongst consumers today is that they respond best to visuals. Most people would agree that a motion picture normally attracts them more than reams of text.
Statistics show that 17% of people spend less than 4 seconds on a website, while they are willing to spend 2.7 minutes watching a video online. So, although some people prefer reading (and blogs are certainly an excellent marketing platform), when we are focused on marketing to the maximum number of people, video is the answer!
YouTube - a huge pool of prospective customers
One of the best places to share video content is on YouTube, Google's video-sharing website. With 800 million unique users a month, this is a social media platform that can't be ignored by serious marketers! It is the world’s second biggest search engine and a huge, untapped traffic source.
YouTube is more popular than TV - in the United States, for example, the number of people who watch television has fallen behind the number of people who watch YouTube on a regular basis. This makes it clear that televised content is undergoing a decline, while online consumption of video is on the incline. Smart businesses and brands have taken advantage of this trend by creating their own 'channels' and producing regular marketing campaigns through promotional videos.
Give search engines the right 'signals'!
Embedding videos on your website and having your own YouTube channel can also help with SEO (search engine optimisation) and search rankings. How? Google now gives more attention to 'blended' results (i.e. not just web pages, but news stories, images, videos, book listings and others). This gives you a fantastic opportunity to improve your ranking in search results by creating video content, accompanied by relevant video keywords. Studies have shown that videos are now over 50 times more likely to appear on the first page of search results as part of the blended results.
Important points to note:
- Once you have purchased a video slideshow, our design team will be in touch within 1 - 2 business days and you will be sent a questionnaire for completion.
- The price includes up to 15 slides. If more are required, we can quote you for the additional work.
- You will need to supply the images and text, with any text complete and ready to use, numbered from slides 1 to 15 (if using all 15 slides). We cannot assist with creating text for you.
- If you require a specific soundtrack to accompany your video, you can supply this as an mp3 file. Otherwise, we will use one of our existing soundtracks (at no extra cost).
- Videos are supplied as Quicktime movie files - upload of videos is NOT included in the price.
- One round of free amendments is included in the price. If further changes are required, we will quote you for these.
If you have any queries regarding this service, please contact our Marketing team here.